poniedziałek, 24 lutego 2014

Very Personal Art Journal Page

Very Personal Art Journal Page

It's a very special journal page for me.
It's very personal too...

Let's leave at that...

It's also a take on a February great Challenge in Scrap Around The World.
Please visit their blog as it's such an inspirational place to be. So many talented people out there.
Just simply amazing. Looove it !


Here is the mood board of SATW (Scrap Around The World)


Few more pictures with closer look.




I hope you enjoyed this project and wish you all the best in your life decisions.
Hugs,
Marta x

14 komentarzy:

  1. Fabulous Marta ..your creations get better and better if that is possible..

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much for joining us at SATW!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. ciekawy projekt, dziekuje za udzial w SATW!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Beautiful.. love that quote too..

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. This is beautiful and I love the sentiment too it is so true. I have a "dad" that was not my biological father who I love so much!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. How very true Marta! I love your layout not only is it gorgeous but it also has a deep meaning. I love all your background work and the fact that the photo and words are prominent on the page! Gorgeous! All the best!http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/ :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Ah you are so right Marta. I love this sweet sentimental layout. Beautiful and such a lovely and tender photo. You rocked the SATW challenge.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dear Val thank you for your kind words :* love Marta x

      Usuń