piątek, 3 czerwca 2016

Journal Cover VIDEO tutorial for Finnabair 'Golden Alchemy'

Hello everyone,

It's Marta Lapkowska here.
I am back to you with another video tutorial where I used my very favourite acrylic paints from Finnabair. Those are a must have products, great coverage, fantastic consistency and amazing colour palette. I love them all and it is very hard to pick my favourite.


This month I decided to alter a journal cover. I used new mechanicals from Finabair, resist canvas and some paper flowers. You can see the whole creative process on the video.




Fun and effective tip to finish off your project is to add gold acrylic paint with dry brush.
I hope this video will encourage you to create your own new look of your journal.


Hugs, Marta xx

Used products:

7 komentarzy:

  1. Such an awesome album cover! It looks like a lot work and you did a wonderful job! This is an interesting style!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. It is beautiful, I loved it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This journal cover is simply a-MAZ-ing!!! Marta, it is so beautiful and I'm absolutely in love with it!! Thank you for the video tutorial on how you created it. Looooove!!!
    Yvonne

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. This journal cover is simply a-MAZ-ing!!! Marta, it is so beautiful and I'm absolutely in love with it!! Thank you for the video tutorial on how you created it. Looooove!!!
    Yvonne

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Fabulous video Marta, really enjoyed it.

    OdpowiedzUsuń